Alfresco is an enterprise content management platform offering a broad set of capabilities to manage and extract value from content of all kinds across the enterprise.
Simflofy’s Alfresco integration allows you to:
- federate information stored in Alfresco repositories for centralized access from within Simflofy
- migrate content out of Alfresco to other systems
- migrate content into Alfresco from other systems
Simflofy's Authentication connector initiates the integration to your Alfresco instance. This phase is used to configure custom repository fields and authenticate output connections, so that Simflofy can be leveraged to perform discovery on your Alfresco content, manage documents and workflows, or migrate content, files, metadata, and applications stored within Alfresco.
The Alfresco Integration connector allows for content and metadata to be integrated to or from an Alfresco repository based on folder, content type, and document type.
- Crawl remote systems for files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions
- Push records, metadata, and permissions into the target repository
- Output files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions to the associated output system
The Alfresco Discovery Connector allows you to quickly locate and access any schemas located in the remote Alfresco repository. These include tables, columns, object types, aspects, categories, content types, index fields, or any number of types and their associated metadata within Alfresco.
Simflofy lets you quickly locate and access documents, files, and metadata stored in your Alfresco repository for simpler, faster, and more cost-effective eDiscovery.
Simflofy’s Alfresco Content Services Connector lets you search, find, and easily perform actions on any content stored in Alfresco.
- Create and update FileNet files and folders directly from the Simflofy interface
- Update document properties and metadata
- Manage document retention and archiving