OpenText™ Documentum™ is an enterprise content management platform offering a broad set of capabilities to manage and extract value from content of all kinds across the enterprise.
Simflofy integrates with Documentum to provide federation, synchronization, and migration capabilities across all content and information stored in OpenText Documentum.
Simflofy’s Alfresco integration allows you to:
- federate information stored in Documentum repositories for centralized access from within Simflofy
- migrate content out of Documentum to other systems
- migrate content into Documentum from other systems
Simflofy's Authentication Connection initiates the integration to your Documentum instance. This phase is used to configure custom repository fields and authenticate output connections, so that Simflofy can be leveraged to perform discovery on your Documentum content, manage documents and workflows, or migrate content, files, metadata, and applications stored within Documentum.
The Documentum DFC (Documentum Foundation Classes) Migration Connection allows for content and metadata to be migrated to or from a Documentum repository based on folder, content type, and document type. Simflofy is currently compatible with Documentum v5 and higher.
- Crawl remote systems for files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions
- Push records, metadata, and permissions into the target repository
- Output files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions to the associated output system
The Documentum Discovery Connector allows you to quickly locate and access any schemas located in the remote Documentum repository. These include tables, columns, object types, aspects, categories, content types, index fields, or any number of types and their associated metadata within Documentum.
Simflofy lets you quickly locate and access documents, files, and metadata stored in your Documentum repository for simpler, faster, and more cost-effective eDiscovery.
Simflofy Documentum Content Services Connector lets you search, find, and easily perform actions on any content stored in Documentum.
- Create and update Documentum files and folders directly from the Simflofy interface
- Update document properties and metadata
- Manage document retention and archiving