iManage is a document and email management application that creates connections across data, systems, and people while leveraging artificial intelligence to fuel deep insights, informed business decisions, and collaboration.
Simflofy integrates with your iManage system to provide federated document management and migration capabilities across all content and information stored within iManage.
Simflofy’s Alfresco integration allows you to:
- federate information stored in iManage repositories for centralized access from within Simflofy
- migrate content out of iManage to other systems
- migrate content into iManage from other systems
Simflofy's Authentication Connection initiates the integration to your iManage instance. This phase is used to configure custom repository fields and authenticate output connections, so that Simflofy can be leveraged to perform discovery on your iManage content, manage documents and workflows, or migrate content, files, metadata, and applications stored within iManage.
The iManage Migration Connection crawls remote systems for files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions to help migrate or sync iManage content from one CMS to another based on folder, content type, and document type. Crawl remote systems for files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions
- Push records, metadata, and permissions into the target repository
- Output files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions to the associated output system
The iManage Discovery Connector allows you to quickly locate and access any schemas located in the remote iManage repository for simpler, faster, and more cost-effective eDiscovery.
- Define custom fields to search across all content stored in iManage, including tables, columns, object types, aspects, categories, content types, index fields, and more.
- Locate and access any schemas located in the remote iManage repository within seconds
- Quickly locate and access documents, files, and metadata stored in your iManage repository
Simflofy iManage Content Services Connector lets you search, find, and easily perform actions on any content stored in iManage.
- Create and update iManage files, folders, and versions directly from Simflofy interface
- Perform actions on files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions within iManage
- Manage document retention and archiving