Microsoft SharePoint Connector
SharePoint provides a web-based space where users can upload a document to immediately be shared with other people that need to see it. Links to shared documents or collaboration spaces can also easily be sent via email, making it easy for users to be quickly directed to exactly what they want to see.
Simflofy integrates with Microsoft SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint Online to provide federation, synchronization, and integration capabilities across all content and information.
Simflofy’s Microsoft SharePoint integration allows you to:
- federate information stored in SharePoint repositories for centralized access from within Simflofy
- migrate content out of SharePoint to other systems
- migrate content into SharePoint from other systems
Simflofy's Authentication Connection initiates the integration to your Microsoft SharePoint instance. This phase is used to configure custom repository fields and authenticate output connections, so that Simflofy can be leveraged to perform discovery on your Microsoft SharePoint content, manage documents and workflows, or migrate content, files, metadata, and applications stored within Microsoft SharePoint.
The Microsoft SharePoint Integration Connection allows for content and metadata to be integrated to or from a Microsoft SharePoint repository based on folder, content type, and document type.
- Crawl remote systems for files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions
- Push records, metadata, and permissions into the target repository
- Output files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions to the associated output system
The Microsoft Outlook Discovery Connector allows you to quickly locate and access any schemas located in the remote Microsoft Outlook repository. These include tables, columns, object types, aspects, categories, content types, index fields, or any number of types and their associated metadata within Microsoft Outlook.
Simflofy lets you quickly locate and access documents, files, and metadata stored in your Microsoft Outlook repository for simpler, faster, and more cost-effective eDiscovery.
Simflofy’s Microsoft SharePoint Content Services Connector lets you search, find, and easily perform actions on any content stored in Microsoft Outlook.
- Create and update Microsoft SharePoint files and folders directly from the Simflofy interface
- Update document properties and metadata
- Manage document retention and archiving