Box focuses on cloud content management and file sharing service for businesses. Official clients and apps are available for Windows, macOS, and several mobile platforms.
Simflofy integrates with Box to provide federation, synchronization, and integration capabilities across all content and information stored in Box.
Simflofy’s Box integration allows you to:
- federate information stored in Box repositories for centralized access from within Simflofy
- migrate content out of Box to other systems
- migrate content into Box from other systems
Simflofy's Authentication Connection initiates the integration to your Box instance. This phase is used to configure custom repository fields and authenticate output connections, so that Simflofy can be leveraged to perform discovery on your Box content, manage documents and workflows, or migrate content, files, metadata, and applications stored within Box.
The Box Integration Connection allows for content and metadata to be integrated to or from a Box repository based on folder, content type, and document type.
- Crawl remote systems for files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions
- Push records, metadata, and permissions into the target repository
- Output files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions to the associated output system
The Box Discovery Connector allows you to quickly locate and access any schemas located in the remote Box repository. These include tables, columns, object types, aspects, categories, content types, index fields, or any number of types and their associated metadata within Box.
Simflofy lets you quickly locate and access documents, files, and metadata stored in your Box repository for simpler, faster, and more cost-effective eDiscovery.
Simflofy’s Box Content Services Connector lets you search, find, and easily perform actions on any content stored in Box.
- Create and update Box files and folders directly from Simflofy interface
- Update document properties and metadata
- Manage document retention and archiving