Seamless Records Management Built for your Users
If you’re managing records across multiple systems, chances are you’re used to performing multiple searches to find the information you need -- and perhaps not finding it at all. The time spent searching for information when maintaining a high volume of records can have a very real cost for your business.
Simflofy Records Management allows organizations to apply retention schedules, lifecycle management, holds, and disposition actions to content and records across all corporate content, no matter how many disconnected systems you may have.
With high volumes of content living in silos across many different systems, organizations inevitably face challenges when it comes to accessing, managing, and maintaining the credibility of certain records. Simflofy helps organizations centrally manage their records, reducing the need for manual processes and saving valuable time.
- Govern records across a range of systems with 50+ connectors including Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Google Mail, OpenText, Documentum, IBM FileNet, SAP, Salesforce, Box, and a host of others.
- Centralize the creation and maintenance of file plans and retention schedules
- Avoid duplicate content and establish a single source of truth
Records Retention and Declaration
Different systems have different functional capabilities, which means users must master multiple systems and keep track of all activities when manually managing records. Simflofy uses metadata and status fields to automatically declare content as a record, reducing the burden of manual records declaration.
- Set rules to automate processes to help file, find, review and audit records, saving time for users and administrators
- Automate and control the complete record lifecycle including holds, transfers, archives, and the destruction of records with Configurable Retention Schedules
- Users control content in its current location--no need for additional training on yet another system
Legal holds ensure the preservation of key data as part of the eDiscovery process. Simflofy Records Management helps users gain centralized control over content and records and efficiently manage legal holds at a fraction of the cost.
- Reduce the time and cost of eDiscovery with powerful search capabilities
- Apply legal holds to content across any number of systems and business applications
- Place holds on as many records or content groups as needed to prevent changes and suspend disposition
Govern in Place
No need for costly migrations or risky duplication of files--identifying, accessing, and managing records goes from painful and time-consuming to painless and user-friendly. Govern in place lets users access and manage siloed data from its current, true location via a single, central interface, helping organizations to:
- Easily identify documents to be declared as records, perform the declaration and manage the entire record lifecycle from one platform
- Consistently apply retention policies and identify which records to archive or destroy
- Meet stringent and evolving compliance demands by making the right information available to the right users at the right time, as needed